Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Starting Over


I used this blog from April-September of 2009, but I decided to delete those posts and start this whole blog over.
I met my husband while we were at BYU. Matt and I have been married for almost a year now -- since July 24, 2010. We moved to Phoenix at the end of April, and we got a beautiful puppy 2 weeks ago.  Phoebe is a 5 month old black lab mix who's very stubborn and already has the attitude of a teenager. She's absolutely perfect.
Until I find a job, Phoebe keeps me company every day while Matt's at work. It's SOOO nice to have a living thing near me during the day again! Also, once we have a family, I'll have her there to keep from going insane from crying babies, etc :)

We bought a car in May, a 2003 Volvo S80:

I'll do more of this later -- I need to let Phoebe outside and then clean the house--yippee...

2 comments: